Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blog 24: Last Presentation Reflection





(1) Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why?


  • I am most proud of the fact that my audience was very respectful and would laugh at my jokes. But I am most proud of the fact that my activity had an AMAZING response. Every one was engaged and was working the way I wanted to work. My instructions were very clear and the audience was very cooperative.

(2) Questions to Consider
a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation?  Use the component contract to defend that assessment.
AE       P          AP       CR       NC
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project? 

  • Everything had gone according to plan for me. My powerpoint was very helpful to me and had just the perfect amount of words. My activity was amazing, I had all of my materials (food) and had kept all of my audience engaged and focused.
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?
  • The only thing that didn't work was that I could have gone over my powerpoint one more time, because during my presentation I had found a few errors. Also I would have passed out my materials in a different way. Perhaps as the steps went along rather than pass them out before I jumped into my activity.
(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

  • The senior project has been very helpful to me when it comes to researching. At the beginning of the senior project all of my results had to do with the "top ___ ways of teaching middle schoolers" but as the year progressed I learned how to search what I was looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment