Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blog 3 - First Interview Preparation


  1. Who do you plan to interview?  Why?
    • I plan on interviewing my current mentor, Mr. Alvarado, he is currently a teacher at Sparks Middle School. I plan on interviewing him because he has been teaching for about 12 years, and he was my seventh grade pre-algebra and science teacher. So he has experience with teaching middle schoolers. 
  2. Five questions will be assigned to all seniors to ask.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?
    • What is one of the most memorable moments you have had while you have worked in this school? What about in other schools?
    • Do you feel that you have made an impact on any students? How so?
    • How has working as a teacher affected your life?
    • How much would you recommend someone come into this field of work?
    • Can you give me a general view of what is to be expected on a regular day in your classroom? 

No comments:

Post a Comment