Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep


1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?


  • What has worked well for me so far is research checks and my mentorship. The research checks help me with organizing my time for just senior project. As for my mentorship, it has been wonderful. I have been able to work one on one with the kids and my mentor is very welcoming and has me sit in his class so that I can see how he teaches. 

2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?

  • What I am finding difficult this year is keeping my mentorship hours log updated and knowing what to do when I am sitting in my mentor's class during service learning. What I can do regarding my log, I can set time aside to work on it and update it whenever I can, or download the google sheets app onto my phone. As for the working during the service learning I can ask senior team and also ask my mentor. I can ask the senior team what they recommend me to do, whether it be take notes, work on other school work, or something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment