Sunday, September 20, 2015

Blog 5 - Interview 1 Reflection


1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  Is there anything I would do differently for other interviews?
  • The most important thing I learned from my interview was how my teacher saw teaching as a career for others to take on. He wouldn't recommend it for just anyone, he sees it as a hard career for someone to take considering the pay vs. the amount of schooling required. For other interviews I would ask that the person I interview have a set time for me to do the interview. 
2. Did I get additional resources and contacts?  What is the most useful?  Why?

  • I did get additional resources and contacts. My mentor gave me several books and authors that cover my topic. Regarding contacts he gave me two names of teachers that would be willing to let me interview them. Both of the resources and contacts are equally useful to me and I am using both of them. They're useful to me research wise and useful to me as other possible places I can use for mentorship hours.
3. What makes my interviewee qualified to help me? 

  • My interviewee was my mentor Mr. Roberto Alvarado. He is qualified to help me because of the eight and plus years he has been teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment