Thursday, October 8, 2015

Blog 8: Independent Component 1 Proposal



1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
  • For my first independent component I plan to help my mentor with tutoring some of his students after school. I cannot technically help during class since I am there by a site choice, but since my tutoring sessions would be after school I should be just fine.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

  • I am planning to add an extra 30 hours to my mentorship hours. And my mentor would be able to vouch for me for these hours.
3.  Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

  • My topic is figuring out what I think is the best way to teach/reinforce what a middle schooler learns. By tutoring I get to see what the students learn in class and help teach it in a different way if at first they did not understand it.
4.  Update your Senior Project Hours log.

  • Soon

1 comment: