Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog 16: Independent Component 2 Approval

.

1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

  • I am not entirely sure about what I want to do for my independent component 2. I have some ideas but would like to actually sit face to face and discuss what exactly are the options of things that I can do for independent component two.
2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

  • I could possibly take a class or create my own lesson plan. But again I am not sure about what I can personally do. If I took a class I may not have time for school work because of my busy schedule. If I planned a lesson plan I don't see how that could take up 30 hours to put together and possibly teach.
3. Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.

  • This component could help me in several ways. I could see if teaching could actually be for me. See how it is for a teacher to get to where they need their students to be at specific parts of the school year. If I did another 30 hours to my actual senior mentor ship hours I might not be able to make time for the actual 50 hours.

4. Post a log in your senior project ours and label it Independent Component 2.

Look at sidebar :D

No comments:

Post a Comment