Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection



1. What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

  • I am most proud of being able to talk about what I do in mentorship. Mentorship plays a HUGE part of my senior project and to be able to talk about it was very nice.
2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

  • I feel that I deserve a P because I was had proper projection of my voice through out my entire presentation. I was dressed professionally and was able to engage the audience. My activity had the entire class invested into it as well as providing the debrief after I concluded my activity. 
3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
  • What had worked for me in my lesson 2 was being able to have a power point with me as well as one of my friends controlling my power point slide right besides me. Also I enjoyed being able to add an activity to my presentation to help me see how my classmates were enjoying my presentation.
4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
  • I would have talked more about what I have done research as well as my independent component. I may have also added more to my activity.
5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

  • I believe my answer 2 could be about how students should be given more time to having a break in between their classes. It doesn't necessarily need to be too long, just as long as it's longer than 3 minutes. Something along the lines of extending their resting period or having less classes in one day and more time spent in one class.

No comments:

Post a Comment